Monday, February 2, 2009

Chinese New year Celebration! V1

I am back again! This is my first CNY celebration with my kids. Bought them alot of clothes and end up plan a trip for them too....we from sunway to kuantan to cherating beach.

This was Chor 1. I woke up early and dress them up. They thought can go gai gai but end up i have to leave them at home cos not all OLD PEOPLE love dogs.

Rubie: Mummy, fai tit lar
Cooper: Anything lar!!


Rubie & Cooper: Take photos only? No gai gai?


Then next morning, we headed to kuantan. We stop by Genting there to have our Mc D breakfast. Of cos both of them cannot bring in, so i stay outside and enjoying the cool breeze with them. U see some sort of Hair Product Advertisement.

While standing and taking pictures, alot of ppl stop by as if i am running a show in the middle of the car park. U know like watching circus? Not all notice until one uncle that sell HONEY and said "U punya anjing sangat cute dan pakai BAJU"
Cooper: EH my hair nice anot jek!
Rubie: Anything lar, as if i dont have any hair, chech!

Rubie: Eh, u see got ppl walk pass and look at us leh
Cooper: U dont try to act pretty lar, I am the one attracting all the human here ok!

Rubie: Eh u look down got someone say u leng chai leh
Cooper: (looked down) where ? i don see anyone also?!

Rubie: hahahahahahahahaahahah kena con lar what else. U really thought u tht leng chai ar? Boleh belah!

Cooper: Whatever lar u B**CH!

Me and my kids was sleeping all the way to kuantan, so not much picture capture. And here we go arrived at my aunt house. Her house rare a mongrel named Licky. Well, Cooper was so excited when saw him and jump down the car and straight away sniff him. Licky also sniff him but i dont know why, after awhile, he bite on cooper neck. Luckily Cooper was wearing a thick quality shirt. Cooper end up whined and came back to me as if calling for help. Rubie on the other hand dem bloody fierce. Licky bark at cooper, she bark back at Licky kakaka....Due to alot of ppl were at my aunt house and the house doesnt really dog friendly (got prayers here and there, BIG VASE, add a dog who walk in and out the house) I decided to put them inside the playpen. They whined everytime i walked away.

This lovely chubby cousin's daugther insisted to take pic with rubie and she really grab rubie and never let go. She is treating her like barbie doll. I brought all the cny clothes for my kids. end up she took the dresses out and start to change on her. kekekeke

This will be my cousin brother who can make Rubie sleep on her arms in seconds kakakaka.

We also went to my another auntie relative daugther house which have a bigger space and compound for my cooper to run around.





Cooper: Mummy, i want playground!

Sempat OHH SII tim!

RUN RUN RUN!!!!



She wants to take pictures!


Cooper: Sei loh Sei loh! Jak sei ngor loh!!!

....to be continue on V2!

2 comments:

wmw said...

Hey there, just read about your blog from Facebook! Didn't know you had two dearies! Only know about Cooper! We still haven't had our tea outing!

eLsie Liew said...

hhaahaha....yeah...owe u 1 session tim

Post a Comment