Saturday, January 24, 2009

Maid Service!

Dem bloody TU LAN with Raymond Maid Service.

This is his number 012 62605885 and 012 6170780

DOnt ever use his service!

This is wat happen to me. My schedule is every sat morning for 4 hours. Last sat he ask for cancel so i did asked if next week still working. He said YES! so i said ok lar next week lar. End up just now he pretend nothing happen! dem it! he said happy chinese new year and already sau gong! Dem tulan to the max. I called him and scold him! He said he will arrange something for me. End up i have to call him back to confirm what is the arrangment! So irresponsible! End up search high and low, got a number from Jess and call.

She intro me a indon maid and deal direct to her. Coming on Sunday Morning. GREAT! else i have to clean it myself! The thing is not i dun wan to clean it myself but no one helps me! EXCUSE right? Yalar i am plain lazy. keekekeke

SO i will not use Raymond maids anymore!

2 comments:

Sinv said...

then apa macam?change other service? This Raymond i call a few times b4, also he cancel last minutes a few times.

eLsie Liew said...

end up use my own maid! my friend recommended me some other maid..no need agent

Post a Comment