Sunday, January 4, 2009

Marketing!!!!

First of all, let me add something to my previous post..someone asked me back why i did not put her name...kakakaka

Beside knowing my current good friend Sinv, i also introduced to Yen Lu, one of the good friends among my dog's network..besides sharing dogs stuff, we share quite a lot of things actually...people's LIFE especially..

before i continue...Sinv is back...kakaka my dog's life will be better i guess...they are practically DARN BORED at home...their mummy had holidays and sleep the whole day....the kids left unattended...BAD ME

Ok lar...back to today's title....MARKETING..kakaka doing shopping in a hypermarket called marketing? am I right?

I was a bit kepoh today when queing up at the cashier when this auntie telling her dont-know-who on the phone that she is doing her marketing in carrefour, subang. I wonder why she is using the term marketing...is she correct or am i too stupid?

Anyway, went to carrefour to buy stuff for tomorrow breakfast and also will be making some homecook for my kids.A lot of ppl until some even use 2 trolleys to get their stuff...i wonder what is recession all about!

2 comments:

Sushi said...

Finally someone worth to be named hahahah...

I also don't know why call marketing? In that case I also stupid.. kakaka...

eLsie Liew said...

kakkakak.....sometimes maybe it is call marketing...let me go google..kekeke

Post a Comment