Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Surprise Surprise Surprise!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what I recevied when i came back from office?! Hmmm got a parcel on my bed! check the name its to me, check the address, correct also wor. I try to flip to the back.....


U see its really to me leh! U see all the particulars! I wonder what so big! i didin order anything from the net...


Once i open, i saw baju! Looks good to me.....i was dem nervous to see more!




Arghhh.....got another clothe inside leh..and its pink..and a small little box! wonder what it is!!!





Finaly, sort it out...one strawberry and one dont-know-what dog clothing!!!! with a coach small box ler!




Eh! its a doggy key chain from COACH!!! Dem cool leh wei!!!!




Up close of the key chain!!! Nice or not?!!!!!!



Oh yeah the clothings comes with this cute hanger!!!



Too bad, the pink dress was tooooooooooooooo big for Rubie and i dont think she will able to wears it forever! I need to sell it out or present it out! So i got my personal Model to model it for your eyes to see it....

Cooper: Mummy always as me to stay and dress me like CLOWN!

Cooper: U see what mummy put one me?!!! Pink ribbon dress with STRAWBERRY?!!! I didint know she even bought tht in CAMERON?!!
Rubie: Mummy, why cooper got new clothes, i dont have geh?
Mummy: Cooper, U stay ar, take picture 1st.
Cooper: Whatever lar. So UGLY, even got lace at the sleeve! Rubieeeeee! I give you!


Oh yeah there is another one which is a sligthly bigger that fits into cooper too but abit bigger lar and longgar too..
Cooper: PLAY LAR! PRESS PLAY!!!!



Cooper: This mummy! Humpf!!! Another pose pulak.



Cooper: U see lar...my mummy too excited already!Treat me like masuk jail! Back front side also take!


Tentively all the gift above was sent over by my friend in Penang when she had her HONEYMOON in US. I should have ask her to buy me a COACH PURSE! Sienzzzz!!!!! But thanks to her! Didin know 3 of us have gifts and all also DOGS! Although both of the clothing too big for the both of my kids, she even told me they look big from the pic..kakakak Cooper fits the pink one prefectly but the black and white one toooo big until cover his tail and KUKUBIRD. But anyone interested with the BAJU'S above...let me know...letting go at super nice PRICE!!! kekeke

6 comments:

Sushi said...

too bad its longgar on cooper, the white with hoodie, it looks cool..

eLsie Liew said...

it is nice!

Jason said...

wow..so nice.....elsie ah...if u go somewhere else for honeymoon remember get some for me ya...keke......must inform u 1st...keke

eLsie Liew said...

pengsan!!! i go honeymoon pulak~

Sinv said...

wow so nice. i like the keychain. kaka

eLsie Liew said...

same same..i also like the key chain! kekeke

Post a Comment