Sunday, January 4, 2009

The "Pesta Sex"

Something struck your mind? Remember the star newspaper? New year eve? YES.

Their were saying some private news reader? Want to know who?

Well i got to know who when i read this Malaysia Cartoon And Malaysian News.

Farahrizan Abdul Razak a.k.a Astro Awani newscaster


Darn it, pesta sex lar...nama all busuk already. See how she is going to tell us about what in the world is happening!!! Actually i have a friend who told me there is such thing in KL and asked me whether i would like to tag along. My friend even tell me if i am someone who BEH TAHAN all this action and will influence by the act of "those thing" and get "high" better dont follow.

Hmm...i wonder, i really wonder how it happen and i would like to witness it one day*

*Please don't catch me for saying this, i mean no harm. I come in peace. It just a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment