Monday, January 5, 2009

Before and After Cameron Trip

I know ok, i know...i know its abit too late to blog about Cameron trip when everyone talks about it (errr yenlu and sinv lar)but well have to blog also lar...memory what!

Actually what happen during our cameron trip 19th dec - 21th dec that week.......

Rubie was vomiting food since monday night which i thought nothing will happen cause dog do vomit if they consume wrong thing but it did not stop until the day i admitted her to hospital. Initially the 2 day she was ok, then the 3rd day i brought her to Hands and Paws for consultation. Dr Mervin who was checking on Rubie suspected she licked something chemical and caused her tummy upset. As from her external tip of her tongue turned to reddish (as if it burn). So he prescript all the necessary medication. And so we went home.

The next day, which was thrusday, she vomited again. Which means she did not consume any food for few days. There is no poo as she only drinks a lot. The evening after i came back from work, i open my front door usually Rubie will bark but then i didin hear anything. I quickly rushed to my room. I saw her walking towards me but not stable. She was so shacky and after few steps she collapse. I was so panic, i went to the kitchen to steam the chicken for her. I thought the I/D that the vet gave wasnt tht nice to eat. But, she refused to eat anything!

I quickly rushed her to Gasing Animal Hospital. It's already 9pm and it is an emergency call. Came Dr Adah and wait for all the necessary things she need to do. Took her blood but her pressure was too low. Instead from her front leg, Dr Adah took from the neck. Then took to test for the glucose level. To her surprise it was sooooo HIGH than normal rate. From what she got as a results, she explained me all the consequences that could happen. I were calm but then as she explained more i started to tear. I heard DIABETES, PANCREAS DISABILITY and KIDNEY FAILURE. All these words make me stoned for few minutes. Well, as per normal request, Rubie had to be board for tonight as she will be given drips to bring back her energy.

boarded at the hospital. She lost 100grm in a day.

Came back with lots of thoughts and hopes. Cried and stop and cried. Called Sinv to tell her i have to cancel the trip. I was sooo "SOU HENG" . She said even she were to continue the trip, she cant go alone and she said must well cancel it(So sweet right?). Yenlu called me after that.The next day approached, i called the hospital as early as 10am. But the doctor just came in, will call me back shortly. Waited till around Noon, received a call from Dr Tan. She told me Rubie is a bit weak but at least she can sit and stand properly. I were relieved when i heard that. CG went and visit her and told me she is better than yesterday night. That evening after work i pay a visit to her as doctor told me she is getting better and better. She was way healthy than the night i admitted her. So i decided to proceed with Cameron Trip with a happy feeling since i cant do much here. All i need to do is wait. So i thought let's continue and bring Cooper up. Well at least i didin let the rest felt disappointed.

Went home to pack everything. CG pre-packed earlier. Forgot to mention it was HIS BIRZTHDAY that day. But well, we have no mood to celebrate. Cooper was the most excited one compared to both of us. While packing here and there, Cooper also busy. Guess what he is doing when i said "Cooper, gai gai loh" Scroll DOWN!





















Cooper: mummy, faster lar. I am ready!

I was laughing my lungs out. He went to his carrier and sat there and waited for us. So around 9.30pm we rushed to Sinv house and had dinner. Around 10pm we started our journey. All the dogs were so excited. Oh yeah our cameron trip consist of 5 dogs and 6 humans. Will be staying at Royal Lily Apartment.

Reached cameron around 1am. Settle our dogs and we even gave CG a birthday cake surprise. Well i am not sure whether he predicted we going to throw a mini celebration for him anot. But well at least i have done my best. We went to sleep around 3am and woke up around 1pm? I lost count actually. We headed straight to lunch. Guess what, we dine in with our kids. Dem happy!


Then we went strawberry park to enjoy the strawberries. And dogs as usual, have their meeting.

Pasar malam.

Then Sinv suggested we run down from the hill and she will be capturing the moments. And so we did...she did a good camera babe.kekeke

see the effect? Dem cun!

Of cos then we wanted to visit another place. But due to jam on every the road. We decided to stop what we saw. The cactus farm. Took pictures here and there and talked to some strangers. Got approached cos we were carrying dogs else no one bother who are u! Went back to our apartment was lazy and cold. All went and take their nap from 4pm to 7pm! siow! Then we went makan steamboat at dont-know-where restaurant. Then we have an extra ordinary pasar malam session. We walked with our umbrella. It was rainning so HEAVY that we so SEMANGAT pasar malam-nisme, insisted to visit the pasar malam. Bought our strawberry slipper. So cute right?!!

Came home they have few rounds of mah jong session. As for dummy to mahjong like me, i sit/stand at the corner to look and see. I also able to watch some horror documentary on astro channel while eating my pringles. kekekeke. Went to sleep around 1am or 2am i think.

The next morning, woke up around 9am, did some breakfast which we prepared last night. After makan, checked out. On the way back as usual, JAM again and AMOS attracted so many ppl! Then on the way back, Cooper vomited as the road was a bit bumpy and luckily this time i lay the cloths on my thigh.(he vomited as well when we drive up the hill)We went to visit Rubie first. She was doing well but only allowed to bring her back tomorrow. So we drive home while thinking where to eat. Sinv suggested this for us and our kids. Went home and slept early! Enjoy trip but a tiring one!!!


3 comments:

Sushi said...

The restaurant name is Strawberry restaurant or something. Haha.. I better continue my Part II.

Sinv said...

I left out pasar malam in my blog. lol

eLsie Liew said...

hahah pasar malam was dem unforgettable one leh...kakakaa

Post a Comment