Sunday, January 4, 2009

My kids and will always be mine

Let me intro

Cooper my boy who broke his arm when he was 7 months and this lead him to limp. But well, he is doing alright and i think i wont neglect him no matter what.


Dem Yao Ying!



Bought this during my 1st bangkok trip. he was onli 4 months


Teh Bao~~~

Oh yeah, before i proceed those having heart attack or those who cant accept excitement please do not proceed...the picture below will poison u and u will somehow will get SHOCK of ur life!!! She is tooooo HOT...i repeat tooooooooooo HOT to resist.

TA DA

Rubie my pretty babe and pretty noisy and also pretty active and pretty manja..and pretty to alot of things...
Picture speaks louder than words....

I like this pic alot..so round!




Promise will post their pics more :) Since everyone have their own blog..i also can have my own one...but a bit mixture here and there lar...kekeke


3 comments:

Sushi said...

Phewit! Hot babe, cant wait till the day I can squeeze you!

eLsie Liew said...

kakakka....u also think she is hot leh...

Sinv said...

I like first Rubie pic too :P

Post a Comment