Thursday, January 1, 2009

Stepping into 2009!

What have I achieved in the year 2008?

Did I earn more? Did I gain more weight? Did I control my temper well? Or I didn’t even do a single thing.

Darn it! Year 2008 passed so fast and I think I don't even have enough of it. Let me review what I have achieved and done for the past 12 months of 2008.

January: Got promoted, happy about it and doing same old work.

February: Got my SUPER FAT BONUS! And got my very first baby boy - Cooper

March: BIRTHDAY MONTH but got NOTHING

April: FOOL ME

May: Registered to continue my DEGREE! Yeah!!! Back to STUDY!!! Basically I forgot what I have done.

June: Went to the 1st dog birthday party, AMOS. Met my current good friend, SINV. Make my way to BANGKOK!!! After so many years of travelling in Malaysia, BANGKOK is the first place I visited. Shop so much with so little money. Bought a lot of my boy’s clothings.

July: Went my very 1st tutorial class! SLEEPY leh! Done nothing as well.

August: Went for the 1st interview after 3 years of working since age 21.

Sept: My baby boy broke his leg! At the same time got my 2nd baby. It’s a girl – Rubie. Took my courage to leave epay. Dem! Miss my colleague sooooooo much!

October: New job not really doing well. SAD!

Nov: Got my 1st coach wristlet. Left 2 months job and went to another company.

Dec: Still in the same company. Learning hard to adapt! 1st dog trip to CAMERON. Rubie admitted to hospital for eating something hard. Sitting right here and blog about all the above.

I think that’s about it. Nothing much I guess. I think I should blog about my resolution for year 2009. Currently still in the office to wait for “FONG GONG”. Should be around 4pm. Later tonight dinner with Geap and Bro. Don’t know where to eat. Arghhhh…crap!

3 comments:

Sushi said...

boohoo... no add when you know me too LOL... I thought someone said no wanna blog :P

Sinv said...

hey 23February only cooper birthday u got him already?

eLsie Liew said...

i went to view him tht time he was less then a week and i gave ailin booking fees of RM 100 d so consider i bought him tht time lo

Post a Comment