Wednesday, January 7, 2009

新年来罗 (Xin Nien Lai Loh!)

So obvious what i wanted to blog about right?!

Have u guys done with your shopping?! or even prepare a shopping list? I bought nothing but there is something which is confirmed of what i am going to do during CNY. 1st of all, i've book RUBY RESORT. YEAH!!!! Yes another 1st trip of my kids to the beach beside the Cameron trip lar. Going for 3 days 2 nights. Well I think i need to prepare a check list of what to bring especially of my kid's stuff. I am not sure if they love the sea water or the sandy beach. But well, will update once i am back from tht place.

Then the 2nd thing i am going to do during CNY is my uni start on 31st!!! argghh in the middle of my holidays. BTW, i have a week of CNY holidays. Office is closing half day on 23/01/09 Friday!!!!! till 2/02/09 Monday!!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! That is why 1st plan is needed else, i will be rotting sitting at home!

Then for these few weeks before CNY, i need to go and do my shopping!!! I need even sponsor my siblings for the clothings and bring them out! I also need to prepare some house hold items and also the deco for my house. I know lar no one coming but at least the FEEL is there!

Actually i wanted to write something else yesterday, but due to CG lappy having problem, i got frusfrated and went to sleep early. Sorry Yenlu!

2 comments:

Sushi said...

Haha.. forgive you. I thought you tak mau talk to me.

eLsie Liew said...

hahahaha sleep early ma

Post a Comment