Sunday, January 4, 2009

The new garnier brightening eye roll on

Went to pharmacy today and got this. Its new in town! Well, i have this dark circle around my eyes and also a heavy eye bag ler...it got worst after Xmas. I slept soooo EARLY and it stayed on until today! Since its cheap, so maybe can give it a try. RM 24.90 cheap ? Will try and see and update the effectiveness.
Yeap! got my girl to model it for me. She thought it some kind of lolly pop that is edible.


U see, she dont even let me take it away...Naughty!

4 comments:

Sushi said...

last pic so teh bao...

eLsie Liew said...

she also teh one

Sinv said...

Rubie teh bao

Diana Chiew said...

Does the roll on work? I think my mummy needs to get rid of those eyebags of hers...he...he...he...If it's effective, I will recommend it to her....

Post a Comment