Saturday, January 3, 2009

What will I do in year 2009?!

Strike 2400 1st January 2009, where am i?
Surprise.....AT HOME! Yes at HOME with my kids.

Came back from office early, catch my taiwan drama early then bring my kids to Jln Gasing Animal Hospital. Rubie need to be pick up. She was left there since the afternoon as there is some jab need to be taken by her. Then We thought of head to Island Cafe for dinner with my kids...END UP jam like HELL. We change plan..bring them back home and we came out to eat BAK KUT TEH...kekeekeke

Then went home and ONLINE...and nothing to do!

What will i want and do in year 2009?

I really hope i can buy a house

Lose Weight

Go travel, i mean oversea

have a wonderful birthday

hope my job will be better

bonus fat fat

cooper legs faster recover

i think i will continue when i think more..kekeke

No comments:

Post a Comment