Tuesday, April 14, 2009

List of Items to Purchase!!!

Previously, Sinv and myself were talking about "aiyah, so long say want to buy this but until today still didin go and buy" so i decided to list down the items i would like to buy hohohoho

1) Change my current spec! Why? My so-KWAI dogs tend to like my spec than their toys!
2) New Watch! no why just need one kakakaka - BOUGHT
3) New Heels for work! my current black heel the skin peeling off already!!!
4) New Handphone! It off and ON whenever it felt like it without my knowledge and sometimes i am unable to receive incoming calls!
5) Contact lens...running out of supply already.
6) LAPTOP? my current Desktop do not have MICROSOFT OFFICE!!! INSTALLED!
7) NEW HOUSE? kakakakakaka
8) I NEED A BLOODY SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR!!!
9) A PURSE that can fit all my stuff!!! - DONE
10) A good blusher! what brand? - DONE

i think thats for now....shall add in later!

6 comments:

sinv said...

contact lens n good blusher is the easiest one. get this 1st.

wth ur desktop cannot install Microsoft office meh?

Unknown said...

can need to buy the cd kakakaka....

Elsie said...

aiyak...ter use my company email to post tim!

十八般武艺 said...

hey u dun need a laptop just bcoz ur desktop does not have microsoft office right?Buy the cd and instal! memang spend money like water leh u~~

xiaorei said...

$$$ fliesss
go shopping loh :)

eLsie Liew said...

i want to get a laptop its because my destop already dem super CHAN! kakakaka and i need a computer to survive else how to study?!! kakaka

anyway already install the microsoft...kakakak for the time being...laptop is last in the list

Post a Comment