Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thailand Instant Noodle

Last week my colleague Melody went to Bangkok during the weekend for shopping and she got me some instant noodle from Bangkok and also a pork sausage. Too bad i have got it all inside my stomach. I only can show the instant noodle picture that i search thru the internet

Nah....

its a green tea tom yum instant noodle. Super YUMMY!!!!! the noodle is in green colour!!! i think if i happen to see in any supermarket...i am sure to get it!!!!

I found another one tht Melody bought for me as well..this one is glass noodle!!! Very nice also!!! hot tom yum...yum yum!!!!

5 comments:

sinv said...

greentea tomyam nice kah?looks geli le. by the way bf go bkk tomorrow!

eLsie Liew said...

doesnt look geli at all..i also thought geli but after cook out nice ler!!!

ask bf buy!

sinv said...

yakah. then ask bf buy a few for me to try

十八般武艺 said...

i tot we get this brand in kl too?

eLsie Liew said...

got but not all flavour....and also not all places got sell...the one i saw selling this is 99 speed mart

Post a Comment