Thursday, April 9, 2009

My new sofa in the living room!

My new sofa arrived today, decided to change a new one because the old one started to worn out and cant really sit straight anymore. So i bought the RM 199 sofa when Sinv got her bed tht night!


the smaller version was from the previous sofa...the actual shape of the old sofa should be like tht as well.





this is the old one...u try and compare the actual shape and the NOW shape!

but...the driver who came today refuse to bring the old cushion down...he wants RM 40!!!!! i am staying at 13th floor...i wonder how to throw this thing away!!!!

8 comments:

Sinv said...

LOL old sofa is for fattie and new sofa is for slimmy

十八般武艺 said...

sell it to kalang guni lar

eLsie Liew said...

but who hardly hear those coming by my so called condo!

eLsie Liew said...

sinv - my house got more fattie than slimmy leh!

十八般武艺 said...

wat about bed for ur puppies?

eLsie Liew said...

this bed is too BIG for my house....no space my dear....

十八般武艺 said...

how u decide to dispose it?or dispose liao

eLsie Liew said...

i kautim the sofa d....put it at the lift lobby!!! yahoo!!!!

Post a Comment