Thursday, March 5, 2009

4th March EVERY YEAR

This post is dedicated to all my friends who wished me on my growing by 1 year old day kekekekeke! Happy and speechless....Even those long lost friends called me leh! Surprise leh...kekekek

Even my office colleague celebrated it for me. My boss treat us makan, then followed by a chocolate cake. kekekee... What do i wished for my 25th birthday? hhmmm onli god knows. Nothing really to be too happy about just a day to celebrate and life still goes on :)

Last 10 years birthday, hhmmm i wonder how did i celebrate it...but it definately wont left out 6 of us :) Friends from form 1 till now.....let me name them, Annie Woon (she got this name from a TVB series kekeke), Zhao Ing, Adeline Mak, Janice Lee, Mia Leong (hack!! she is eemun lar who else?) and myself. After finished secondary, 2 gentlemen joined us as CHI MUI! Mickael a.k.a AIR ASIA Pilot (not real pilot, but wht does a pilot do?kekeke) and Ken Woo (a daddy to a cute baby girl, congrats). Wonderful wonderful!!! I miss school! tak mau kerja!!!!

Last but not least...my favourite all time wish is hope to have a better life as i grow up and old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment