Thursday, March 5, 2009

Growing by 1 Year!

Before i proceed on what i wanted to write today, allow me to apologize to my babe. i dont mean to ffk but i have no choice to say NO to what i wanted and luv to do!! I also felt beh song already cos no nice nails!!!

continue..... Tian, happy belated birthday!! i guess both of us have the same taste ler...u guess what i ate yesterday....kekekke went to this San Francisco at Tropicana City.


the candles on our table


me before eating

we were 1st served with this bread..hhhmmm

ESCARGOT! but without the shell leh

u see got holes to keep the escargot


no more left tim!

Although my eyes is looking at the phone but observe and see there is actually another pair of eyes staring at u

Stupid Look

SMILE



I MAU EAT!

My super juicy lamb chop!!!! dem super tasty ler!!!!


This one not so nice ler
Oh yeah, guess who i met when i was there??!! see the pair of eyes....kakakaka ELMO suprise to see my elmo too...

Babe, if u happen to have the 5th dog, name him/her ELMO!!! kekekekeke i actually manyak suka ini sesame street character....my favorite

5 comments:

十八般武艺 said...

Whoaaa...we actually oredered the same dishes!
your escargott looked real yummmmm....

btw my sis 5th dog should be named escargott larkkk!! keke

Sinv said...

lol u both sampat. escargot as dog name. i faint! by the way, havent reach the 4th dog yet. think of a D-name for me 1st.

eLsie Liew said...

kakakakaka....escargot!

D ar? Darling lar

十八般武艺 said...

Doink
Donkey
DingDong
Duku
or...
Dog
wuahahaha

eLsie Liew said...

siow! apa punya nama?

Post a Comment