Thursday, March 12, 2009

Connie Talbot

I was going thru youtube when this little cute girl attract me. I clicked and it make it watch her videos and songs from 8pm until now! Approx already 3 and half hours kakakakaka....

She was in Britains Got Talent 2007 singing Somewhere over the rainbow. She was 6 years old back then. She even got her own album as well called Over the Rainbow. Take a look below



I am still enjoying all her songs. There is one song which made me feel so "GAM DONG"(touched)



her mum cried everytime Connie sings. She is so sweet and adorable isnt she? awwwhhhhh

4 comments:

十八般武艺 said...

she is freaking good!!!
that voice touches ppl's heart...how she manage???
i wish i have sum talent lidet

eLsie Liew said...

sigh..i wish i have it as well

sinv said...

watch b4. She is amazing.

eLsie Liew said...

yeah she is very good!!

Post a Comment