Sunday, March 22, 2009

Poodle Gathering @ BU Park a.k.a Central Park

Due to forget-to-bring-camera, i can only to write out what happen, photos need to wait my babe to post out that i can link my post to hers. Photos UP BU PARK GATHERING & THIS ONE ALSO

I woke up at 8am this morning and straight to shower. Came out i shout to my kids "lets go gai gai" hohoho dem excited. Rubie go and find my black tote while Cooper look for his carrier. The usual me, i need to brush their teeth else i scared once they open mouth, someone will faint! Then get them dressed. Since it is still early, i comb them a bit to look abit nicer (baru bangun tidur ma). I let Cooper to walk with leash while i carry Rubie. But he struggle to go into his carrier. I need to pull him to make him walk into the lift.

Reach BU, no one around, look for parking (2 rounds of searching no luck) called Babe...come out the 2nd round, she reached d...so fast!!!! Then both of us were thinking maybe only both of us attending only..kakakakakThen man man slowly come Brandy and Owner, Chris and kids and Baby and the rest. Last to reach YENLU!!!!!kakakaka

We were there till 12 sth or 1 i guess...talk and talk and talk...We also look like a bunch of chinese with dogs cos we were surrounded by alot of indians and malays. kakakaka. The me, sinv and yenlu got second round at sinv's house. We tarpow Mc D and eat. Amos bite my Filet o Fish. According to babe, i will listen to Amos in future.kakakakak

After some hu ha hu ha at sinv's house, we went back at 3sth. Reach home straight away i bath Rubie and followed by Cooper. Damn tired!!!!! I think tonight i will sleep early!

No comments:

Post a Comment