Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blur Me!

The below conversation was between me and my CG around 10.30pm

me: i am a bit hungry leh, how?!
CG: what u ate for dinner?
me: Roti planta onli
CG: no wonder lar!! If u are hungry wait until 12am
me: huh? (look at the pc time) 10.30 onli lar..why need to wait until 12am (me still blur)
CG: errrr...i bought u a cake
me: what cake? why suddenly buy cake?
CG: for your birthday lar!!!!!
me: SMILE and walked towards the fridge and saw a box of cake...kakakakaka

Me dem blurish until need to ask CG why buy cake for me as all of the sudden i forgot my birthday eve. End up i took out the cake and eat earlier..kakakkaakak



The new york cheese cake from RT PASTRY





Ahhh...my two kids also wanted eat leh!


U see Rubie dem excited!

Rubie: SLurppp!!!!
Cooper: Sniff Sniff!!


Cooper & Rubie: Happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Mummy! Happy birthday to you!
Why no candles geh? Mummy how OLD d?




I want to JAM the cake!!!

6 comments:

Sushi said...

epi bday.

Sushi said...

oh ya, mommy oso say epi bday to u.. she say she dying dy, cannot wake up to greet u.. ask me greet on behalf wor.... =)

epi bday again!

eLsie Liew said...

muahahaha...thank you wor!!!

Sinv said...

Happy Birthday Babe, buy u dinner when u free :P dunwan kacau u pat toh today.

the cake looks yummy!ur CG so sweet. but CG stands for what?:P

eLsie Liew said...

his name loh....Choon Geap...kkeekkek

十八般武艺 said...

he is such a sweetie~~

Post a Comment