Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our dogs go gai gai!!!

The story goes like this......i decided to pick Cooper's shirt from Puggy a.k.a Seller in LYN from Pandan Perdana, Cheras. Then decided to call Sinv along and asked her to bring her kids along for yau che hor....and so i decided to snap some pictures in the dark. Here it goes!!!


Amos: Huh? U need my signature?

The kids!


Sinv too happy d u see her face!
Cooper: I want to sit on the thigh!!!


Rubie: hehehheheeh



Rubie: Mummy i am here!!!



Cooper: So bright?!
Rubie:Mummy, i want to come infront!


Amos: Hi! its me again!




Sinv: Gao Meng ar!!!!!!





Amos: I want to be driver leh!


Cooper: So happy got leng lui's thigh for me!




Rubie: Cooper, lei zak sei ngor lar!!!!




Rubie: heh heh heh



Amos: Let me do the touch n Go!!!






Cooper: I feel good, dadadadada....


Cooper: I feel so song!



Rubie: Tired




Amos: Uncle u know how to drive anot? U see infront got car lar! Drive so fast!



Amos: How many times must i tell u!!!!!!


another good reason due-to-battery-kong, i need to shut off! so i cant capture more of them!!!! Sienzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Sinv said...

uncle drive fast. kakaka
my thigh so ugly -.-!

Post a Comment